A great wake up at NamcheBazar, the "capital" of the Hymalaias at 3500m, first I've seen a couple of peaks ovet 700m, then the Ama Dablam, Lothse, Nupse and somewhere far away the Everest,at about 7a.m. ! Here in the day it is very hot: 30 C at 4000m and here you can really fell the altitude, but also the acclimatisation.
I am sure that until know I had made great portrets of the sherpa people, now it is the mountains time.
And weare in the middle of the buddhist area: oh mana padme hum is our mantra at this moment.
Halle Berry Fights Back After Losing Joint Custody Of Son Amid Harrowing
Accusations And Heartbreaking Texts
-
The war between Halle Berry and ex-husband Olivier Martinez over their son,
Maceo, is getting messier after allegations of her attacking him.
23 minutes ago

3 comments:
Salut Laurentiu, bafta multa in continuare. Scrie mai des si pune si tu niste fotografii!
Bravo Laurentiu, vad ca te misti tare de tot, Nepal!!
Toate bune, spor.
Boby.
Bravo Laurentiu, vad ca te misti tare de tot, Nepal!!
Toate bune, spor.
Boby.
Post a Comment