Friday, May 4, 2007

Bucegi as you don't know it, the outer realm !

Lasat saturday, one day before going to Balea I did a free ride in Bucegi, starting from Bran.
The ideea was to arrive up on Clincea and to find out some ride down the mountain.

View towards Clincea, Ciubotea, Scara:



I've climbed the mountains high and walked among the clouds, I've reached the outer realms



Clincea sentinel:



Up on Clincea it was hard snowing:



There it is Tiganesti and Bucsoiul:


Upon the highest mountain, way up by the horizon, lies an ancient path ...

The path of the gods !
There by the boundaries of seldom broken lines Lies the way ... (Urlatoarea Clincei, with my line)

I still dream of the mountains , where I used to be a king. King of all outer realms. How I wish to return !


Lake of tears, 10x !



There are more to say about this ride on unbeatten paths, just to mention the face-to-face with a wild boar...

No comments: